Android Apple Phone USB 2 In 1 Data Line

Android apple phone USB 2 in 1 data line Core material: copper core can have a new 2A current The materials used are: environmental protection and environmental protection TPE+TPU wire tegument material. Can work: charging and data transmission Applicable models: micro USB interface and IPHONE5...

Send Inquiry

Product Details

Android apple phone USB 2 in 1 data line


Core material: copper core can have a new 2A current


The materials used are: environmental protection and environmental protection TPE+TPU wire tegument material.


Can work: charging and data transmission


Applicable models: micro USB interface and IPHONE5 interface


Product color: white, black green pink blue


This product accepts all logo custom-made. (once the custom product is confirmed, the goods cannot be changed in the midway, if all the consequences need to be changed, the buyer is responsible for it, and the custom product cannot be returned, so the buyer carefully chooses).


Product features:

1, double color matching, new appearance design, good appearance only have good sales.

2. Good quality and environmental protection material, fine workmanship, comfortable feeling;

3, MICRO USB with apple 5 interface combo, including the two most mainstream mobile phone interface, a vast market;

4, 5G interface adopts the form of transfer head, it can be freely extracted, convenient and practical.


Product picture:




Customer service, return the principle of

1., after receiving the goods, the buyer is not satisfied with his subjectivity. If he feels that the handle of the line is not good enough, he thinks he can fit his product before buying, but it is not the case when he receives the goods. And other reasons, the buyer needs to be responsible for back and forth return of freight.

 

 

2. if it is because of the quality problem, we will be responsible for the buyer to change the goods free of charge, the premise is that a batch of goods have the same problem. If there are a small number of individual products, we will ask customers to accumulate after-sales services, and then return to a certain quantity, each of which is responsible for issuing freight handling and after-sales service.

 

 

3., for customized products, we charge the proofing fees according to different products. After the proofing is completed, we send them to our customers. We place the order again, pay 30% deposit, and the remaining 70% pay before delivery.




Hot Tags: android apple phone usb 2 in 1 data line, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, customized
Related Products

Inquiry

  • Your Name:
  • *E-mail:
  • Phone:
  • Company:
  • Title:
  • *Content: