- Jan 10, 2018 -
Charger three stage charging principle and charging process:
1. The large current phase (constant current charging): after the charger is started, it enters the constant current current fast charging stage.
2. constant pressure stage (constant pressure against overshoot): when the charging voltage rises to the constant pressure charging stage, the charging current is gradually reduced to prevent overshoot.
3., the small current stage (trickle fill): when the charging current is reduced to a small current stage, the constant current charging and charging voltage rises slightly, and keeps the battery full.
1. The constant current charging stage, the charging current of the charger is kept constant, the charge in charge increases rapidly, and the battery voltage rises.
2. in the constant voltage charging stage, the charging voltage of the charger is kept constant, the charging power continues to increase, the battery voltage is slowly rising, and the charging current is reduced.
3. full battery, charging current drops below the float switch on the current, the charging voltage of the charger to reduce floating voltage;
4. float charging stage, the charging voltage of the charger to keep floating voltage;