- Jan 25, 2018 -
Practical guide to customs clearance of Austria port
One. Import documents
1. commercial invoices must be attached with 2 commercial invoices. The contents of the invoice should include: the name and address of the shipper and consignee, the detailed description of the freight, including the special mark, the package number, the value, the place of origin, the producer country, and other instructions for customs handling.
2. certificate of origin of certificate of origin must be signed by the consignor, certified by the recognized chamber of Commerce, 1 for notarization and 2 return. The certificate of origin must be in the hands of the importer of Austria at the time of customs clearance, and must be marked, numbered, weight and value of the goods.
3. the usual bill of lading of a bill of lading must be in conformity with the instructions listed in the invoice and parcel. Air freight must be delivered by air bill of lading.
Two. Import customs declaration
All goods shipped from abroad to Austria must be tested to the nearest customs at the place of transit. Import or transit cargo shipper shall return the shipper to fill in the consignment documents or on the road. The person in charge of customs clearance, refers to the right to deal with the goods, goods or shipping documents presented custody and other proof of ownership of the goods, the customs may apply to the Customs for clearance by the entrusted agent. But the person in charge shall declare to the customs, the reported content by his responsibility, should fill in the declaration form of code. A responsible person should have a variety of customs declaration documents of goods import license, commercial invoice, documents, vouchers and other transactions required in the customs clearance. The above documents are translated in German when they are required.
Three, pay taxes and customs tariff tariff goods is payable, payable by the customs clearance of specific measures, must issue a letter of indemnity.
The declarer of the goods shall provide the customs with one of the following three methods to provide the customs with the guarantee of the tax payment:
1. Cash deposit;
2. A creditworthy Bank of Austria provides guarantee in the form of a guarantee. Austria most of the goods for which the industrial products can be ad valorem tax, tax exemption or reduction of import tariffs, the condition of these products for the import of Austria no domestic production or manufacturing products to the collection of 17%--25%.
4. Free trade area and its management
Austria is a landlocked country without direct access to the sea, but it is from the Adriatic Sea in Trieste port and Rijeka port is only 100 km, a trunk railway connected across the northeast across the The Danube; the Linz and Vienna two river and the Black Sea together. Austria in Hong Kong, Graz, Linz, Saul Holzer and Freud Budd. Vienna jujube has established four free trade zone. The convenience of Linz and Vienna jujube has directly into the port of the ship Freud. Foreign goods can be transported, stored, processed, manufactured or packaged in these trade areas without paying any tax.
The importer can choose to pay tax on goods from abroad into the free trade area, also can pay tax on goods into the customs territory from the free zone. In the free zone of spare parts for production of domestic and foreign goods into the customs territory, foreign parts need tax. But in the free zone for consumption and foreign consumer goods or used in the Free Zone Customs Tariff must be paid in capital.