- Jan 24, 2018 -
Requirements for clearance of goods in Central America (MIDDLE AMERICA) and Panama:
(1) only three original copies of the full set of bills of lading can not be modified, and the bill of lading shows that the freight can not be shown.
(2) the CNPJ number of the consignee must be displayed on the bill of lading (the consignee must be a registered company)
(3) if it is a personal item, the number of CPF and passport must be displayed on the bill of lading, and the first four digits of NCM-CODE must be displayed.
(4) the bill of lading must show the information of the freight company or the consignee in the consignee's file, and do not accept the bill of lading of "TO ORDER";
All goods transferred through COLON FREE ZONE to Panama (PANAMA): (1) the goods must be stacked up and can be operated by forklift, and the weight of single parts should not exceed 2000KGS.
(2) all the commercial invoice of the goods and the COPY of the packing list must be provided.